Trees are important not only for people but to the entire world. Because of this, people should take extra care for trees because of what they do for the world. Unfortunately, there are instances or occasions where a homeowner would have to put down the trees they have at home. This could either be caused by placement problems, decay, natural calamities or even pest infestation. For this reason, it is important that they take care of the trees they have at home in order to avoid problems that would lead to tree felling because every tree put down is a great loss to the world.
Here are some tree care tips you may want to know about courtesy of the people from Ark Fencing & Treework.
- Tree Planting. Tree planting is essential because it ensures that the trees that were put down are replaced with new ones. The best time to plant new trees is during a dormant period before buds could appear in the spring season or after the leaves drop during autumn because cooler conditions could influence plans to establish roots before unfavorable conditions encourage top growth. You should also research about the characteristics of the tree you would plant and its species, and choose a location perfect for the tree when it is fully grown.
- Property Value. Regular tree care can help protect the value of your home. If yu conduct regular inspections, maintenance that would address the health, safety and appeal of the tree, you would not only be securing the tree’s health but also increase the value of your property as well.
- Go Green. Be careful with materials that you use on your lawn and trees. As much as possible, avoid using traditional chemicals and instead opt for greener solutions.
- Construction Protection. During a construction project, if you want to protect your trees, then early planning is the key. You can fence up your trees to protect their barks, branches, wounding trunks and compacting soil.
- Trees like humans need essential nutrients in order to properly function and survive and it will be your duty to provide them these nutrients through the use of fertilizers.