The Asian tourism market is strong, and many hotel brands are taking advantage of the warm, welcoming market to eke out profit in the Eastern countries. From new luxury hotels with a rooftop bar in Ho Chi Minh City, to serviced apartments in Shenzhen. Here are some of the hotel openings early of December 2017.
- Avani Hua Hin Resort & Villas (Hua Hin, Thailand)
- The recent opening in Thailand’s Hua Hin area, this 185 room hotel comes with a pool with easy access. Other facilities include a spa complete with 9 treatment rooms, kids club, and a gym. For those looking for a meal, the dining restaurant operates all-day, and has a jazz lounge for entertainment. The close proximity to the water also means that guests have the access to water sports.
- Sherwood Suites (Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam)
- Located in central Ho Chi Minh City, this 20 story apartment complexes hosts 157 units. Units are either 57m2 studios, one-bedroom rooms ranging from 61-81m2, or two-bedroom apartments ranging from 91-118m2 in size. Each unit comes fully furnished, complete with flat screen TV, fully-equipped kitchens and marble bathrooms. Other facilities include 20-m covered pool complete with a rooftop bar in Ho Chi Minh City, restaurant, kid’s club and a 24-hour gym complete with sauna and steam room. The hotel also has a free hourly shuttle that travels to and from the area’s most notable attractions.
- AccorHotel’s Novotel Singapore and Mercure Singapore on Stevens
- AccorHotel recently opened 2 hotels in Singapore, one under the Novotel Brand, and the other under the Mercure brand. The Novotel Singapore features 254 guestrooms, whilst the Mercure has about twice that, with 518 keys. Both of them are located on Stevens, a lifestyle complex located at the end of Singapore’s Orchard Road. Both hotels share facilities from the complex, which include a whopping 14 dining outlets, covering cuisines from Thai all the way to Mediterranean.
- Ascott Raffles City Shenzen
- Ascott’s third and latest opening in China, the Ascott Raffles City Shenzen, located in the Nanshan District, is a serviced apartment complex that boasts 182-rooms, which will also be part of an integrated development in the area. Part of this development is a large shopping centre with over 200 shops and a 23-storey tall office building. Options include studios, and three-bedroom units. All units in the complex come with fully-equipped kitchen, free hi-speed Wi-Fi, breakfast lounge, gym and heated swimming pools, plus more. For the more corporate visitors, there is also a business centre and several meeting rooms.